Sunday, August 05, 2012

Sundy Brunch

So, I went to the gym this morning, the pool... a bit warm, crowded, a lot of people... but okay... but then I got a whole mouthful of water... and swallowed most of it! And I'm thinking, that was just like taking a mouthful of cold human soup. That's what it would taste like! And not too good. If this was a restaurant, I'd give it 5 starts for ambiance, probably 3 stars for service, but for the food... no stars. If you can imagine... kind of like a light cucumber soup more than a borscht, fortunately. But then as I swam more and the pool got more crowded, I got another mouthful, and I'm thinking, this time it's more like an under-spiced gazpacho. Which really kind of grossed me out, but I wanted to keep swimming. But then... another mouthful, and this time, I don't know about the flavor, really, but it had the texture and sensation of an under-chilled vichyssoise... and that was the last straw. I had to get out of the pool.

No comments: